Till Planter Triple
We designed and developed our Till Planter alongside O’Hanlon Herbs in Ireland to extend the life of their potted herbs once you get them home. Our Till Planter Triple is perfect for replanting three standard 10.5cm herbs. If you're not so into cooking, you can pop in some gorgeous house plants instead.
All of our planters have an internal water reservoir that use a traditional terracotta disc. The Till Planter Triple keeps soil moist for up to one month depending on other conditions (heat, light, plant type ).
Please note that all of our planters are for established plants - no seedlings please (their roots won't touch the terracotta).
- Want to downsize? Our standard regular Till Planter might be better for you.
- Till Planter Triple
- Slo-Flo reservoir with terracotta discs
- Our Till is 100% recyclable. It can easily be washed out and reused indefinitely. However, if circumstances change, the the Till can be disassembled to adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Our packaging is also lightweight and 100% recyclable.
- A note on R&D: We don't rush into new products for the sake of adding more to our catalogue. We are currently investigating ways to offset our current planters and any future product development will seek to close the loop on sustainability.
Award Winning Design
Recyclable & Biodegradable
Self- Watering, Low Maintenance
Tested by growers
We developed our Till Planter in collaboration with Vitacress, the UK’s largest supermarket herb grower. So you know our product has been tested by experts who love seeing their plants flourish.
Our minimalist design condenses two in one –eliminating the need for a planter and saucer. With the Till, there are no more water marks, no more water waste, and no dirty mess that comes from watering plants.
The Till planter has an inner basin for the plant and an outer reservoir for approximately 1 month’s supply of water. The plant drinks through its roots via a terracotta disc that mediates water flow – that’s why we call it a Slo-Flo watering system.
Easy to use
The Till Planter Triple corresponds to the UK’s standard supermarket herb sizes that measure 10.5cm. While you can drag and drop your plant into a Till, it’s recommended to water it thoroughly, loosen the roots a bit and gently place it on top of 1cm of soil. Then just fill the water reservoir.