Hang your plants upside-down with our award-winning Sky Planter.
Why hang plants upside-down?
- Nature adapts and it's beautiful! Just ask NASA - who wants to assure the future of civilisation by growing at zero gravity.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with your hanging plants and stop staring at their bottoms
- Be uber stylish - trust us. It's better than a gimmick; it's actually award-winning design developed at Central Saint Martin's
- Give a striking gift. Everyone wants a bit of nature these days and these are awesome if you know nothing about plants.
- Seriously space saving. What else hangs from your ceiling? Nothing! It's a blank canvas.
Small fits 9cm pre-established plants
Medium fits 12cm pre-established plants
Large fits 15cm pre-established plants
Please note: We do not supply the plants and all of our planters are recommended for established plants - no seedlings please.
- Sky Planter
- Ceiling hook and plastic anchor plug
- 30cm extension wire
- Plastic mesh (keeps dirt from falling)
- Slo-Flo reservoir
- Made from upcycled plastic that is 100% recyclable
- Disassemble to adhere to recycling guidelines
- Lightweight with minimal, recyclable packaging
Award Winning Design
100% Recycled, Earth Friendly
Self- Watering, Low Maintenance
Did you know orchids grow at odd angles in the wild? Other plants like pothos and heart strings trail for ages. Anthuriums and monstera start to reach up around the Sky Planter reaching for the sun while succulents like aloe vera look like alien space ships. We designed the Sky Planter. You choose the plant.
We use plastic from the factory floor to make the Sky Planter, which saves that plastic going into landfills. We hope you use the Sky Planter forever but if not, the planter can be fully disassembled and recycled.
Your Sky Planter will hang upside down without creating a mess below. It is common for a bit of dirt to fall right when you flip it over but once things settle, you can just enjoy your new plant.
Fill the reservoir right before you hang the Sky Planter. Then carefully lift it up and place on the hook. In about two weeks, do it again!
Everyone Loves Boskke
What Our Customers Say
Get the clear, cube planter. I love it! It makes any potted plant seem like it’s floating on air! It’s beautiful in any room that I have them—but especially in rooms that I’ve set up a rustic theme in. I mean, look at it. You can really see all the elements of the plant including the roots in the soil. It doesn’t get more natural than this.
My favourite is their sky planter. I don’t have much space at all in my cozy little apartment, but have always wanted to have plants around. They just brighten up a place. Boskke’s sky planter lets me do that without taking up any floor space at all. Best of all, they’re easy to water and can last up to two weeks on a single go. Definitely getting more for around the apartment.
This little guy rocks! Easy to put a plant into - fun to hang it and especially fun to watch others reaction to seeing it.
No water leakage and so decorative. Usually I have to water my herbs every day - not with the sky planter - it has this little green indicator that tells you when the plant needs water.
Great looking, well made and good instructions. Will take a bit of time to accept an upside down plant though. Certainly makes people talk.