We designed our Till Planter to extend the life of potted herbs once you get them home. Our Till Planter comes in standard nursery sizes so you can easily replant 10.5cm and 12cm herbs. If you're not so into cooking, you can pop in a house plant instead.
All of our planters have an internal water reservoir that use a traditional terracotta disc to keep soil moist for roughly two weeks of effortless maintenance.
Please note that the Till is for established plants - no seedlings please (their roots won't touch the terracotta).
- Do you love kitchen herbs? Our standard Till Planter Triple is ideal for space efficiency.
Large fits 12cm plants (H 10.8cm x L 13.5cm x W 13.5cm)
- Till Planter
- Slo-Flo reservoir with terracotta disc
- Our Till is 100% recyclable. It can easily be washed out and reused indefinitely. However, if circumstances change, the the Till can be disassembled to adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Our packaging is also lightweight and 100% recyclable.
- A note on R&D: We don't rush into new products for the sake of adding more to our catalogue. We are currently investigating ways to offset our current planters and any future product development will seek to close the loop on sustainability.
Award Winning Design
Recyclable & Biodegradable
Self- Watering, Low Maintenance
Tested by growers
We developed our Till Planter in collaboration with Vitacress, the UK’s largest supermarket herb grower. So you know our product has been tested by experts who love seeing their plants flourish.
Our minimalist design condenses two in one –eliminating the need for a planter and saucer. With the Till, there are no more water marks, no more water waste, and no dirty mess that comes from watering plants.
The Till planter has an inner basin for the plant and an outer reservoir for approximately 2 weeks of water. The plant drinks through its roots via a terracotta disc that mediates water flow – that’s why we call it a Slo-Flo watering system.
Easy to use
The two Till sizes correspond to standard UK supermarket herb plants –10.5cm and 12cm. While you can drag and drop your plant into a Till, it’s recommended to water it thoroughly, loosen the roots a bit and gently place it on top of 1cm of soil. Then just fill the water reservoir.